Homeflow Single Zone Pre-Plumb
The Pre-Plumb has been designed to meet a demand in the market for a unit that arrived on site exactly as it was to be installed with the pipework and components in place ready for the final installation. This not only saves time and money on site but also makes units across a site completely standard ultimately improving reliability and customer support.
- Technical Data
Designed for the uk House Builders the RM Homeflow Pre-Plumb is the ultimate in indirect cylinders, offering quicker and easier installations saving the contractor both time and money. We can also guarantee our workmanship as we have in place stringent quality checks to make sure the unit arrives leak free and ready to go. All units are assembled in our premises and over seen by qualified plumbers.
- All these benefits are available whilst remaining within our competitive pricing policy.
- Single zone design for smaller properties.
- Available in a range of sizes from 150L to 300L.
- Available as standard 545mm diameter and 475mm slimlines.
- Supplied with automatic bypass valve fitted.
- Unit supplied with seven day programmer, room thermostat, and central heating expansion vessel pack.
- Easy-fit plug in electrical leads and connections negates the need for an electrician on site.
|Weight Empty (kg)|
|Weight Full (kg)|
|Indirect Reheat (mins)|
|Immersion Reheat (mins)|
|Heat Exchanger (kW)|
|Standing Loss (kWh/day)|