- Common Sizes & ErP Bands
- Customisation Options
Whilst the specification may have changed over the years the way in which we hand build each one hasn’t. Built to the latest Part L specification with a focus on ErP our Direct Copper Cylinders represent the starting point of the Vented Copper range. Designed to be used exclusively with direct tapping applications the Direct Cylinder is simplicity at its best. The unit can be manufactured to near enough any specification to suit your requirements, you can not only customize the units dimensions, but also the tapping sizes and positions.
Heat losses and ErP bands are listed assuming 35mm of foam, for 50mm of foam please see our economy 7 units.
Your Direct Copper cylinder can be customized in the following ways.
- Diameter - 300mm, 350mm, 400mm, 450mm, 500mm, 600mm.
- Height - Virtually any height you require is possible.
- Grade - Part L, Grade 2, Grade 1.
- Tappings & Positions - Virtually any standard size tapping possible in almost any position.
- Foam - 35mm Foam as standard, but can be increased to 50mm for extra performance.