- Common Sizes & ErP Bands
- Customisation Options
Whilst the specification may have changed over the years the way in which we hand build each one hasn’t. Built to the latest Part L specification with a focus on ErP our Indirect Copper Cylinders represent the most popular product in our Vented Copper range. Designed to be work in conjunction with a range of indirect heat inputs such as solid fuel boilers, and gas boilers. The units can be manufactured to near enough any specification to suit your requirements, you can not only customize the units dimensions, but also the tapping sizes, positions and coil size.
Heat losses and ErP bands are listed assuming 35mm of foam, for 50mm of foam please see our economy 7 units.
Your Direct Copper cylinder can be customized in the following ways.
- Diameter - 300mm, 350mm, 400mm, 450mm, 500mm, 600mm.
- Height - Virtually any height you require is possible.
- Grade - Part L, Grade 2, Grade 1.
- Tappings & Positions - Virtually any standard size tapping possible in almost any position.
- Coil Size - Choose from Standard, High Recovery, And Ultra Recovery coil sizes.
- Foam - 35mm Foam as standard, but can be increased to 50mm for extra performance.